Epoch of the Marxist Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need advice.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I need advice. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:57 pm

Please give me a description of how being 16 is a child. Are you saying all those great men who came before us were pedophiles when they married when they were 40, 15 year old girls?
Back to top Go down
Tyrongkojy
Radical
Tyrongkojy

PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:02 pm

No, no. I don't mind being called a pedophile. I'd rather be a pedophile than an immature CHILD myself. Seriously, dude, grow up. Five years isn't huge. Plus she's only considered a child by American consent laws. Here in Canada, she's perfectly legal to "love" in every way shape, and hole, sorry, form. But again, I must make it clear. I DON'T CARE. I don't care if I have sex with her or not. I only want her.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:06 pm

16 year old are child bcuz they dont know anything and they think they do but they dont and sersly having a relationship with a child who doesnt know waht she wants is rellly stupid she probably just wants you for sex
Back to top Go down
Tyrongkojy
Radical
Tyrongkojy

PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:18 pm

Considering I had to talk her into letting me go there, again if I can afford it, I doubt it's just for sex. Hell, I'm a fucking virgin, so I'll probably suck i reality. Besides, how do you know that she herself doesn't feel that ache in her heart when I'm leave, and that flutter in her stomach when I return? Young she is, and a bit immature, but that does not mean that her heart does not feel, that she can not think bout it. And think she has. She's asked me questions about the nature of our relationship, as I her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need advice.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epoch of the Marxist Youth :: Critical Marxist Thinking :: Personal Life-
Jump to: