Epoch of the Marxist Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need advice.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyrongkojy
Radical
Tyrongkojy

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:47 pm

Preferably by someone who actually HAS experience with women. Like, married, maybe. This has NOTHING to do with politics, or religion, or any of that shit. I met the girl online, and we've been talking since before Christmas. Thing is, I've kind of fallen in love with her, even despite never having met. Now I know that chances are nothing can ever come out of this, but I want it to, so I'm going to do my damnest to make it work.

Something... happened today. I don't live anywhere near her. She's in Arizona, and I'm in Canada. I need some advice. What to say, or maybe what to do. I... God, I don't want her to be so scared. So alone. I need some advice.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:04 pm

geez online relationships are stupid and shes prbably just using you
Back to top Go down
Tyrongkojy
Radical
Tyrongkojy

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:07 pm

I now it's likely, and I am prepared for it. But that doesn't matter to me in the here and now.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:08 pm

tell her to meet you then irl
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:21 pm

go after her.

you'll regret not doing it - and what do you have to lose? (BESIDES an illusion - which is ALWAYS good to lose)
Back to top Go down
Tyrongkojy
Radical
Tyrongkojy

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:40 pm

I think I will. I'll get a ticket to Arizona and go there as soon as possible. I need to.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:44 pm

good. i applaud your efforts in the name of love.

btw, you are officially cool. Cool
Back to top Go down
Tyrongkojy
Radical
Tyrongkojy

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:58 pm

Thanks. I only wish it weren't nesesarry right now. God, I hope she's just saying it for attention.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:03 pm

...she threatened to kill herself?
Back to top Go down
Tyrongkojy
Radical
Tyrongkojy

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:07 pm

Nothing to do with death. Otherwise, worse case senario. I don't really want to talk about it. Just, use your imagination.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:07 pm

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:09 pm

okay. just remember you are going to have to talk to her about it when the time comes. =/ good luck
Back to top Go down
Tyrongkojy
Radical
Tyrongkojy

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:21 pm

"I" know what happened to her. And grow up, Calinis.
Back to top Go down

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:26 pm

Well dont just show up and suprise her cause that would be creepy. Let her know that you really want to meet her and make plans. have her take some time off of work and rent a hotel together. Also make sure she is of leagal age. there is a difference in america than there is in canada.
Back to top Go down
Tyrongkojy
Radical
Tyrongkojy

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:49 pm

She's 16, but if we don't do anything sexual then nothing can happen to me. And we won't. I don't care about sex, really, I couldn't care less about it. I know it sounds cheesy, and unbelieveable, but I don't. All I care about is her. Really, I love her. I would just be there for her, spending the time. Obviously only I would be able to have the hotel room. And she does know. And for those wondering, she's fine now. Mostly.
Back to top Go down

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:56 pm

dude you need to be really carefull. if you even talk sexualy online they can get you.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:57 pm

yay, i wish you two the best! =D
Back to top Go down
Tyrongkojy
Radical
Tyrongkojy

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:02 pm

Not if I'm in Canada. I checked. As long as our obscene, and it has been obscene correspondance was while I was in Canada, I'm good. And being careful is the reason I've put off meeting her. She was supposed to come here, because I COULDN'T go there, for that reason. But I don't care about tphat stuff anymore. I don't want her body, I want her.
Back to top Go down

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:05 pm

ok that's good. Well in that case best of luck. I always wondered why are laws are so strict. Its human nature to be more attracted younger girls. this was due to the fact that we arnt supose to live as long as we do and we would propagate sooner. So why make laws against human nature? its fucking dumb
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:10 pm

personally, i'm a firm believer in thorough education and the acceptance of humans as full grown adults with all citizen rights by age 14....
Back to top Go down
Tyrongkojy
Radical
Tyrongkojy

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:18 pm

Canada used to be 16, then they changed to 14, then they got complaints from whiny parents who didn't like their kids dating older dudes, and not it's 16 with puppy love, which is essentially if withing five years, to a mimimum of 14. At 21, I'm limited to a mimimum of 16.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:19 pm

ew she is 16 and you're 21 thats gross
Back to top Go down

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:20 pm

calinis wrote:
ew she is 16 and you're 21 thats gross
Im going to give you a warning on this, if you keep spaming i will ban you and this time it will most likely be for good.
Back to top Go down
Tyrongkojy
Radical
Tyrongkojy

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:48 pm

Dude, it's five years. Grow up.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:52 pm

its huge difference when shes a CHILD and you're an ADULT you grow up and stop be a paedophile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice.   I need advice. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need advice.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epoch of the Marxist Youth :: Critical Marxist Thinking :: Personal Life-
Jump to: