Epoch of the Marxist Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE U.S. FALLS!

Go down 
+4
SicSemperTryannis
Shabazz Freeman
Periodic
solpacvoicis
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:20 pm

ah yes, which makes you wonder - why iraq?

there were no WMDs, and no evidence of such, the intelligence bullshit was a lie - bush admitted it himself (and STILL no one does anything - although kucinich suggested impeachment)

so why iraq? it was a stable country, at least, its regime was tolerable - afterall, the u.s. was the one supplying and applauding iraq and saddam until they decided to invade kuwait....

why go back on a re-established ally?
Back to top Go down
Sin
Studying Revolutionary
Sin

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:24 pm

Zimbabwe is/was in a worse shape than Iraq was.

BUT WAIT

They don't have good oil

All goes back to oil doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:25 pm

no they are two totally different issues but both perfectally legitmate to invade, a country such as iraq that kills it own people should certainly not have WMD it would be a threat to international security. this was a scary thot and certainly justified in invasion. sudan is a horrible country as well, and if we weren;t in economic turmoil, i'd advocate invading there as well.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Studying Revolutionary
Sin

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:28 pm

And yet, from this entire argument, you still do not see the overall point were trying to make here.

US invading nations does not help, it just worsens everything, for everyone.
Other countries now hate us
Iraq is in a state of havoc and chaos
And we have blood on your hands "in the name of freedom"

Wake up.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:28 pm

doesnt seem like a country would risk economic destruction for oil resources when they have oil reserves in alaska, texas, and in alberta. iraq wasnt the only country with tons of oil. why arent they invading venezula? actually i hate the government there too. or what about saudi arabia?
Back to top Go down
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:30 pm

how about security as well? the middle east is not stable and is the breeding ground for radical muslims to attack america once again....at least creating a sense of security in iraq will cause some security
Back to top Go down
Sin
Studying Revolutionary
Sin

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:30 pm

Iraq was a accesible target. The so called terrorists were supposed to be camped there. And also, Iran and Iraq togther have ALOT of oil, more than most, and don;t forget, alot of muslims, and they say muslims caused 9/11, oh and it was corrupt leader, so it falls into place.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Studying Revolutionary
Sin

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:32 pm

RELIGION CAN'T KILL, killing in the name of one is a paradox.
And how the hell would we know if the people that supposebly hit the twin towers were muslims anyway?
Yep, causing something in Iraq sure will make everyone think twice, NO it will make them want to fight back more!
Back to top Go down
KGB5097
Radical
KGB5097

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:05 am

I like how calinis says here we're in economic turmoil, YET in other topics he claims we are not going through a recession.

I believe this person just disagrees for the sake of disagreement.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Studying Revolutionary
Sin

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:05 am

Devils advocate much?
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:06 am

maybe, but he could actually obtain SOME knowledge that we prove to him and he accepts - eventually we're just going to permaban him
Back to top Go down
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:07 am

economic turmoil doesnt mean recession. it means the economy isnt doing so well, recession means two years of negative GDP.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:07 am

KEEP IT MATURE
-SHABAZZ
Back to top Go down
Sin
Studying Revolutionary
Sin

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:11 am

My dictonary disagrees.

"In macroeconomics, a recession is generally associated with a decline in a country's real gross domestic product (GDP), or negative real economic growth. According to one widespread definition, a recession occurs when real growth is negative for two or more successive quarters of a year."
- The Dictonary
Back to top Go down
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:13 am

two or more quaters of a year? i thot it was more?
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:16 am

oh well, you were wrong, so....the u.s. is in recession =D
Back to top Go down
Sin
Studying Revolutionary
Sin

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:16 am

Guess not, to be honest i had no idea till i looked it up in my trusty dictonary Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:25 am

No i dont think he is being a devils advocate. he has just been brainwashed by media and the church
Back to top Go down
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:26 am

yea the liberally biased anti-american media
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:29 am

Like i said dont say stuff that you cannot back up. also there is no liberal media in america except for communist and anarchist journals.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:31 am

i did back up most of what i say the rest is factual in the premise
Back to top Go down
Sin
Studying Revolutionary
Sin

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:41 am

I've never seen a Anarchist or Communist on Television.
Back to top Go down
KimJongIl-89
Leftist
KimJongIl-89

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:14 am

China just needs to cancel all trading realtions to the US and the USA will fall instantly. thats all. but in a military conflict....the US Army would loose in a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Studying Revolutionary
Sin

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:52 pm

KimJongIl-89 wrote:
China just needs to cancel all trading realtions to the US and the USA will fall instantly. thats all. but in a military conflict....the US Army would loose in a couple of days.

Not if they used nuclear warheads, and US would not give up to (so-called) "Chinese Communists" without using them.
Back to top Go down
Shabazz Freeman
Soviet Administrator
Shabazz Freeman

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:18 pm

Sin wrote:
I've never seen a Anarchist or Communist on Television.

the bourgeois press would never betray it's benefactor XP
Back to top Go down
https://themarxistyouth.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   THE U.S. FALLS! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE U.S. FALLS!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epoch of the Marxist Youth :: Critical Marxist Thinking :: Class Struggle News-
Jump to: