Epoch of the Marxist Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

this site functions of soviet system? well the soviet union was not very ideal

Go down 
+2
Shabazz Freeman
calinis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
axcept green or die!
Radical
axcept green or die!

this site functions of soviet system? well the soviet union was not very ideal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: this site functions of soviet system? well the soviet union was not very ideal   this site functions of soviet system? well the soviet union was not very ideal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:32 am

Quote :
You are a capitalist

Somehow i dout that this 9yr old is a capitalist. a litel to yung to own a busnines.

plus the soviet system is democracy. the soviet union wasnt soviet system. wel it pretednded to be but it was a dicrtatershep.

the us is a dictatorship of the bouergoiseie. a bourgeois democrac.y the same as a plutocra cyc.
Back to top Go down
http://karlmarxforum.darkbb.com
Shabazz Freeman
Soviet Administrator
Shabazz Freeman

this site functions of soviet system? well the soviet union was not very ideal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: this site functions of soviet system? well the soviet union was not very ideal   this site functions of soviet system? well the soviet union was not very ideal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:26 am

axcept green or die! wrote:
Quote :
You are a capitalist

Somehow i dout that this 9yr old is a capitalist. a litel to yung to own a busnines.

plus the soviet system is democracy. the soviet union wasnt soviet system. wel it pretednded to be but it was a dicrtatershep.

the us is a dictatorship of the bouergoiseie. a bourgeois democrac.y the same as a plutocra cyc.

is this relt?

He supports it i mean.

Is he really nine?
Back to top Go down
https://themarxistyouth.forumotion.com
axcept green or die!
Radical
axcept green or die!

PostSubject: Re: this site functions of soviet system? well the soviet union was not very ideal   this site functions of soviet system? well the soviet union was not very ideal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:13 pm

if by relt you mean proletarian scientist then yes.

no hes not nine Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://karlmarxforum.darkbb.com
SicSemperTryannis
Radical
SicSemperTryannis

PostSubject: Re: this site functions of soviet system? well the soviet union was not very ideal   this site functions of soviet system? well the soviet union was not very ideal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:57 pm

calinis wrote:
the economy should be fully controlled by the buisnesses with miniumual gov intervention oh yeah and the btw a government is essential without murderers and rapists will be running loose do you bloody want that??? oh yeah, turmoil for sure.

I had a much longer post than this, but I'd just like to inform you that Corporatism is one of the single-worst forms of government ever, and is the reason why laissez-faire Capitalism fails.

Enron called, they want to know if you ever heard of them.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this site functions of soviet system? well the soviet union was not very ideal   this site functions of soviet system? well the soviet union was not very ideal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this site functions of soviet system? well the soviet union was not very ideal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2