Epoch of the Marxist Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Center right guy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mattabesta
Studying Revolutionary
mattabesta

Center right guy Empty
PostSubject: Center right guy   Center right guy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:11 pm

on the pic who is he?
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

Center right guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Center right guy   Center right guy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:29 pm

he's Bakunin, the anarchist adversary to Marx...maybe adversary isn't the right word, but they certainly disliked each other, at least according to Guillaume...^_^;;
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Studying Revolutionary
mattabesta

Center right guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Center right guy   Center right guy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:14 am

ok tnx
Back to top Go down
Anarchist.Dagger
Soviet Administrator
Anarchist.Dagger

Center right guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Center right guy   Center right guy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:31 pm

solpacvoicis wrote:
he's Bakunin, the anarchist adversary to Marx...maybe adversary isn't the right word, but they certainly disliked each other, at least according to Guillaume...^_^;;

Bakunin disliked jews and germans (sad from a man with such an advanced consciousness for his time), and Marx happened to be both, haha. Ya, i think adversary would suffice. I just noticed they have the exact same hair, haha; they shoulda been best friends.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

Center right guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Center right guy   Center right guy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:47 pm

they tried to be, and all bakunin said on the subject was that marx was "a little pompous" ^_^;; lol

he was ahead of his time though... Sad
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Studying Revolutionary
mattabesta

Center right guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Center right guy   Center right guy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:47 pm

Anarchist.Dagger wrote:
I just noticed they have the exact same hair, haha; they shoulda been best friends.

i think trotsky has the best hair
Back to top Go down
Shabazz Freeman
Soviet Administrator
Shabazz Freeman

Center right guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Center right guy   Center right guy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:38 pm

Engels' beard pwns
Center right guy Engels

[/end thread]
Back to top Go down
https://themarxistyouth.forumotion.com
mattabesta
Studying Revolutionary
mattabesta

Center right guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Center right guy   Center right guy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:15 am

lol he loooks like a combination of stalin and marx, he must be a SUPER COMMUNIST
Back to top Go down
Anarchist.Dagger
Soviet Administrator
Anarchist.Dagger

Center right guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Center right guy   Center right guy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:45 pm

mattabesta wrote:
lol he loooks like a combination of stalin and marx

Wow, matta and i actually agree; what're the chances? Our banner doesn't exactly epitomize style, does it?
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Studying Revolutionary
mattabesta

Center right guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Center right guy   Center right guy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:10 pm

Anarchist.Dagger wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
lol he loooks like a combination of stalin and marx

Wow, matta and i actually agree; what're the chances? Our banner doesn't exactly epitomize style, does it?
epitomize? not very good at english but dosn't it mean like typical and lol I'm not a girl if I could change my user name I would becuse it should be mattibesti.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Center right guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Center right guy   Center right guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Center right guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epoch of the Marxist Youth :: The Vanguards' Discussion :: Spam Quarantine-
Jump to: