Epoch of the Marxist Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Advocating revolution is selfish

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
card
Radical

Advocating revolution is selfish Empty
PostSubject: Advocating revolution is selfish   Advocating revolution is selfish Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:22 pm

When you look through history, you see all violence and see peaceful demostrations do not achieve much (there are exceptions, yes), but how can one justiify the slaughter of those on the basis of conflicting views? Most people do not support communism, what are you going to do now? Tell me they must? Use propoganda? What? If this does not work, will you use force? Will you kill them, knowing that the vast majority supports you not, and the government will shut down your attempts to overthrow it and send you to jail? Does this no seem selfish, either way, forcing people to agree with you, because you seem oppressed as a worker exploited by the capitalist who worked hard to get where he is? Well, what if people like not communism? Do you want them to think like you? So let's convince all to thinklike me, let's make all opposition be destroyed. This is no good, yes?

PS: why is this site monitor not by the FBI?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advocating revolution is selfish   Advocating revolution is selfish Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:20 pm

you have to be calinis
Back to top Go down
Shabazz Freeman
Soviet Administrator
Shabazz Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Advocating revolution is selfish   Advocating revolution is selfish Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:05 pm

Ruadhan wrote:
you have to be calinis

im thinking the exact thing

Im banning the fuck out of you now

kthxbai
Back to top Go down
https://themarxistyouth.forumotion.com
bolshevik
Soviet Administrator
bolshevik

PostSubject: Re: Advocating revolution is selfish   Advocating revolution is selfish Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:44 am

thank you shabazz, i knew it i fucking knew it.
Back to top Go down
Steel
Radical

PostSubject: Re: Advocating revolution is selfish   Advocating revolution is selfish Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:53 am

I dunno, I can almost understand what they are saying.

Even so communism, that is a free access society based on voluntary labour, cannot work unless the majority of people agree with the principles on which such a society would operate on.

This argument is irrelevant at best.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Studying Revolutionary
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Advocating revolution is selfish   Advocating revolution is selfish Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:02 pm

lol you did the exact same thing he described you just killed him internets wise.
Back to top Go down
Shabazz Freeman
Soviet Administrator
Shabazz Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Advocating revolution is selfish   Advocating revolution is selfish Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:50 am

he's relt
Back to top Go down
https://themarxistyouth.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advocating revolution is selfish   Advocating revolution is selfish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advocating revolution is selfish
Page 1 of 1