Epoch of the Marxist Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What the fuck?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shabazz Freeman
Soviet Administrator
Shabazz Freeman

What the fuck? Empty
PostSubject: What the fuck?   What the fuck? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:39 pm

So my mom has been on the phone for the last couple of hours with satellite tv providers debating with them for having irrational deals and what not all the while asking "this is capitalism, i thought you guys were supposed to be competing". so when she finally gets the deal with another service provider she looks at me while I am on my laptop and starts saying "Now thats capitalism...at it's finest". I look at her and say "are you teasing me?" she goes "yes all of that was directed at you" and I pause and start my defense "Are you kidding!? you went through all of that because of capitalism and if workers..." she starts laughing on the phone with the worker she says "oh thats my teenage son, he is in a communist activist group so i was just teasing him. I usually don't cause he is really dedicated but anyways." *laughter*

wtf?

fuck that shit.
Back to top Go down
https://themarxistyouth.forumotion.com

What the fuck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?   What the fuck? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:37 pm

dont worry about it bro. dont even try and explain yourself just nod your head and do what you were doing
Back to top Go down
bolshevik
Soviet Administrator
bolshevik

What the fuck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?   What the fuck? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:32 pm

dont worry dude, my mom pulls the same shit, all the time.
it makes me sick but i just try to stomach it and ignore her.
Back to top Go down
SovietClock
Leftist
SovietClock

What the fuck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?   What the fuck? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:59 am

I get sick of people trying to tease me about my political choices, and I find it even more aggrivating trying to explain my reasnoing to them. In my case, I live in an area infested with rednecks who never listen to reason or anyone's ideas, save their own. So I do not even bother explaining to them. Just let it pass and know you are more intelligent than they are, or will ever hope to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/revivethesovietunion
Rename
Radical
Rename

What the fuck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?   What the fuck? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:51 am

Save your time explaining your views to people, they really don't care most of the time, here in my racist neighborhood if i try to explain they start chanting some shit about fascism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What the fuck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?   What the fuck? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the fuck?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epoch of the Marxist Youth :: Critical Marxist Thinking :: Personal Life-
Jump to: