Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

THE U.S. FALLS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sin
Studying Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:28 pm

Just keep saying they helped Iraq, in your mind, it will become true, in reality, its far from it.

View user profile
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:33 pm

again wth wont let me post. anyways the people killed now will be justified because in the end most iraqis will have a significantly improved quality of life. as a result of 911, we invaded afghanistan because the talian were giving refuge to al qaida. iraq had nothing to with 911. if we invaded due to oil, why havent oil prices been decreases? and also the US can get oil from their own coutnry and in canada. alberta has loads of oil fields.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:38 pm

minorities commit most crimes because they are born into a position wherein there is no way out except with crime, thanks to the government.

they have sent people for disagreeing with the government, in the past, and very recently...

its nearly impossible for people to get immigration rights nowadays, and these people are desperate for jobs - fyi its the corporations sneaking them in to do jobs cheap most of the time!

the debtors and criminals that made up a majority of american immigrants never proved themselves, they just came here, because there wasn't any immigration laws - and you know what? THE COUNTRY PROSPERED!

also, just so you know, saddam loved his country, and, even though he killed kurds because he considered them not a part of his country and potential rebels, he would never have put iraq in the position it is in now.

IRAQI LIVES HAVE NOT IMPROVED!!! either prove that they have improved, or stop saying it.

there is no justification in the ways the u.s. waged war against the iraqi citizens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Studying Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:38 pm

It's called price gouging my friend, the US is in great debt, and the price of oil helps them out of it. I mean i think it was like 1 trillon to China and alot to others? Thats alot of money, any means nessecary to keep control, right?

So Terrorists hide their, that gives us the right to go in and terrorize the non-terrorists?
NO.

Im not going to debate conspiracy theories, considering it will do no good to hard headed people, but just do me a favor, and look up the Law of Conservation of mass than check the freefall speed of the twin towers. Kthx

And as i said before..they will not be jusitifed, when we leave, they will be killing each other like those African tribes or some famous area that i am forgetting, arg, maybe ill think of it later, anyway...

View user profile
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:42 pm

no, the iraqis are fighting against the U.S., NOT the iraqi government, they attack government officials because they are carrying out the laws of the u.s. i believe that after the u.s. leaves, iraq will finally have a chance to recover, and, with the support of the other middle eastern countries, minimize the damage, and speed up the recovery...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Studying Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:46 pm

Iraqi's do not like the government the US put in, or at least the leaders. Their more puppets, and they will fight them after they leave, i would bet alot on it, considering their agressiveness.

And as we all know..during a revolt more people will be killed, and with their economy in such a bad shape and when we stop sending aid, they will be, how do you say, screwed.

After all that destruction, hopefully they can rebuild, but it will take long time for this to happen

View user profile
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:49 pm

solpacvoicis i can not even believe that you are justifying criminal actions and blaming it on the government. and espeically can not believe you are justifing saddam's actions. he killed people FOR NO REASON!!!!! never said the iraqis lives have improved now, i said they will hav when they live under a DEMOCRACY!!!! the taliban clearly supported al qaida, so afghanistan was a threat. cant even believe that you would think 911 was caused by the government. not even going to argue with you there. the american government hopes to establish a democracy in iraq, so that is why they cannot leave, the country is in civil war right now, that is why they need to stay there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KGB5097
Radical

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:52 pm

We killed people for no good reason, too. Two wrongs don't make a right. This war was a mistake, you know it, I know it.

The Taliban clearly did NOT support 9/11. In the days following 9/11 they offered to allow the US access to the country to look for Bin Ladens network... we responded by invading the whole damned country. In the aftermath of 9/11 nobody noticed this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Studying Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:54 pm

Yeah, well WE KILLED THEM FOR OIL!!!!! What's the difference? as KGB said, two wrongs don't make a right, i fully agree.

Calinis...if your going to be ignorant go somewhere else, if you have not studied it, do not speak of it, if you have not studied A LAW OF SCIENCE BEING BROKEN, than do not say against it. Go check it out, seriously, and tell me how you can deny a law of science.

View user profile
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:58 pm

yea everyperson killed was justified in the name of establishing democracy. the taliaban did indeed support al qaida, they provided them with a place to stay. i highly doubt they wanted bin laden and his network completely destroyed. totally glad they went over and invaded them, totally glad they toppled the taliabn. couldnt even believe they once supported it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:00 pm

it wasnt for oil. yes i understand than the law of conservation of mass is matter cannot be destroyed. so what relavence is that to the fact that 911 was caused by the government?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KGB5097
Radical

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:01 pm

Oil, perhaps... I'm still not convinced Iraq was taken as an oil source. Perhaps when we eventually force them into servitude (as Mccain plans to do) we can undo the current oil crisis, but thats years away. If Iraq was done for oil it was a long sighted plan that'll take decades to pay off... I'm not convinced our government is capable of planning that far ahead.

Now, a war conceived by the private sector for the purpose of stealing taxpayer money, thats much more in the style of our government. Taxpayer money pays for the bombs we drop, the crews that clean away the rubble, and the contractors who rebuild the country. The fact that those contractors are co owned by our own vice president strengthens this theory. They skim taxpayer money, than outright steal it through their own companies.

calinis, no life is worth our imperfect democracy. Until we get it right here we ought not export it. That'd be like a company selling an incomplete product.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:02 pm

the u.s. agitates the iraqi civil war.

i justify criminal actions because the government is not the end-all - the government needs the approval of its people in order to exist - this government is imposed on the iraqi people by the u.s. and so will NEVER work!

i didn't justify saddam's actions, i just said that his actions would not have led to the destruction that the u.s. has created in iraq, and i explained his own reasoning behind the killings.

you DID say the iraqi citizens lives have improved, go reread your own damned posts, i'm not babysitting you.

the country is in civil war BECAUSE of the u.s., the country is never going to stabilize SO LONG AS the u.s. stays there.

get the u.s. out of there NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Studying Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:05 pm

WHAT WAS IT FOR THAN? So we could have a party and put a puppet state and "own some terrorists"? Look into the facts, it was for oil. Oil is the only thing that can save the US government from entering a big depression. (Worse than this recession)

The freefall speed of the each tower, was not 15 seconds, the law of conservation of momentum, would have predicted 45 seconds, IF their was resistant to the collapse at each floor, but their was no resistance, because the only explanation of the FIRST three steel framed buildings to collapse because of fire, all at freefall speed, and all diving symmetrically even though hit from different angles, has NOTHING to do with fire, but was in fact, a controlled demolition. To see a LAW OF SCIENCE to be broken, by such a simple fire, is impossible, but, if government bombs were inside each room of each building, it is very, possible

As they replied: "The terrorists could have put bombs in each floor" Do you think someone would not see a guy in black with a moustache with a huge bomb going from floor to floor putting something in a corner?

I have 3 page report on this, if you want it PM, feel free to send me a message and ask for it.

View user profile
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:08 pm

solpacvoicis ok so if we dont like a certain ethnic group, do you reckon we should kill them off? because that is how you seem to think. yes the US has caused the country to split into civil war, because saddam held the country together, but that doesnt mean he was a good leader. he certainly wasnt. why should we get out and leave the country devasted by civil war? thats not very considerate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KGB5097
Radical

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:09 pm

I have to disagree there, 9/11 happened just as planned and was exactally what we saw; planes hitting shit and shit falling.

I'm almost sure 9/11 COULD have been prevented, but I believe that neither the government or any US agency actively planned it. Perhaps they allowed it to happen, but they didn't participate. Thats treason either way, so its not like it matters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:12 pm

and the u.s. was fucking considerate when they invaded?!?!

remember when the iraqis overwhelmingly called for the u.s. to invade and save them?

OH WAIT THE OPPOSITE HAPPENED!!! THEY DID NOT WANT THE U.S. TO INVADE!!!

i didn't say ANYTHING about that, where are you getting this?! READ THE DAMN POST OVER AGAIN! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU REPLY!!!

he held the country together, and helped it prosper into one of the most modern countries in the middle east - JUST DAYS before the u.s. invaded, there were news reports on just how normal this country was (for a country under a dictator anyway)!

NO i don't think that saddam's genocide on the kurds is fine, but the u.s. encourages more attacks on the kurds anyway by standing by and letting turkey bomb the shit out of them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Studying Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:13 pm

Who knows, i don't find it helpful to debate about 9/11 seeing as though most NAmericans would just totally deny it and say "you suxxors"

Obviously, i mean if they can send a enemy plane into capital they could easily send nuclear warheads without resistance to rural or any area for that matter.
besides gitmo, they make sure no one comes near their torture chamber

View user profile
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:16 pm

i would have wanted a country such as the US to invade and save me if i were a kurd and thus a victim of saddam's unjustified genocide...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KGB5097
Radical

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:17 pm

In that case, we oughta be in Sudan too. Why aren't we in Sudan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Studying Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:18 pm

Zimbabwe too.
And many others.

View user profile
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:18 pm

sudan isnt suspected of having WMD, we cant invade all countries with corrupt governments at this given time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Studying Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:20 pm

Oh yeah a government that can barely afford good living conditions for the leader sure is suspected of having WMD's.

You sir, are brainwashed.

View user profile
KGB5097
Radical

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:20 pm

What do Kurds and WMDs have in common? Nothing.

You said; "i would have wanted a country such as the US to invade and save me if i were a kurd and thus a victim of saddam's unjustified genocide..."

This has nothing to do with WMDs.

ALSO, the Kurdish genocide was some 30 years ago, the Darfur genocide is now. Wouldn't it make more sense to stop the one thats currently happening as opposed to chasing the ghosts of one that is 3 decades past?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE U.S. FALLS!   

Back to top Go down

THE U.S. FALLS!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next