Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hello. Saying hi.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyrongkojy
Radical

PostSubject: Hello. Saying hi.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Just saying hi, introducing myself here. Name's Nick. I'm an aspiring author and a heavy gamer. I like reading, and writing, as said by the fact that I'm an aspiring author. I'm a stickler for grammar and spelling, even on here, and if there's a mistake, I try to correct it. I'm personally fairly happy with Canada the way it is, though naturally some things could be better, or policies implimented better. I'm mostly here, as I am on the forum World Republic, which is where I originate, for intellectual and philisophical pursuits. I join in on most conversations, whether or not my opinion matters, for it is a forum, ad is that not the very purpose? I prefer the random, simply because of all the stuff you can find, and any religious forums, because I enjoy debating about it. I am an athiest, and honestly find belief in an invisible man in the sky to be childish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inkus2000
Radical

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Saying hi.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:10 pm

Tyrongkojy wrote:
Just saying hi, introducing myself here. Name's Nick. I'm an aspiring author and a heavy gamer. I like reading, and writing, as said by the fact that I'm an aspiring author. I'm a stickler for grammar and spelling, even on here, and if there's a mistake, I try to correct it. I'm personally fairly happy with Canada the way it is, though naturally some things could be better, or policies implimented better. I'm mostly here, as I am on the forum World Republic, which is where I originate, for intellectual and philisophical pursuits. I join in on most conversations, whether or not my opinion matters, for it is a forum, ad is that not the very purpose? I prefer the random, simply because of all the stuff you can find, and any religious forums, because I enjoy debating about it. I am an athiest, and honestly find belief in an invisible man in the sky to be childish.

Welcome !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shabazz Freeman
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Saying hi.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:15 pm

Im happy to see you guys already participating before we are even fully functional! haha

Welcome comrades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://themarxistyouth.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Saying hi.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:20 pm

nice to see you here
Back to top Go down
RevolucionSiempre
Radical

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Saying hi.   Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:40 am

Welcome, and enjoy your stay. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile