Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello. Saying hi.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyrongkojy
Radical
Tyrongkojy

Hello. Saying hi. Empty
PostSubject: Hello. Saying hi.   Hello. Saying hi. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Just saying hi, introducing myself here. Name's Nick. I'm an aspiring author and a heavy gamer. I like reading, and writing, as said by the fact that I'm an aspiring author. I'm a stickler for grammar and spelling, even on here, and if there's a mistake, I try to correct it. I'm personally fairly happy with Canada the way it is, though naturally some things could be better, or policies implimented better. I'm mostly here, as I am on the forum World Republic, which is where I originate, for intellectual and philisophical pursuits. I join in on most conversations, whether or not my opinion matters, for it is a forum, ad is that not the very purpose? I prefer the random, simply because of all the stuff you can find, and any religious forums, because I enjoy debating about it. I am an athiest, and honestly find belief in an invisible man in the sky to be childish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inkus2000
Radical
inkus2000

Hello. Saying hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. Saying hi.   Hello. Saying hi. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:10 pm

Tyrongkojy wrote:
Just saying hi, introducing myself here. Name's Nick. I'm an aspiring author and a heavy gamer. I like reading, and writing, as said by the fact that I'm an aspiring author. I'm a stickler for grammar and spelling, even on here, and if there's a mistake, I try to correct it. I'm personally fairly happy with Canada the way it is, though naturally some things could be better, or policies implimented better. I'm mostly here, as I am on the forum World Republic, which is where I originate, for intellectual and philisophical pursuits. I join in on most conversations, whether or not my opinion matters, for it is a forum, ad is that not the very purpose? I prefer the random, simply because of all the stuff you can find, and any religious forums, because I enjoy debating about it. I am an athiest, and honestly find belief in an invisible man in the sky to be childish.

Welcome !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shabazz Freeman
Soviet Administrator
Shabazz Freeman

Hello. Saying hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. Saying hi.   Hello. Saying hi. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:15 pm

Im happy to see you guys already participating before we are even fully functional! haha

Welcome comrades
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://themarxistyouth.forumotion.com

Hello. Saying hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. Saying hi.   Hello. Saying hi. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:20 pm

nice to see you here
Back to top Go down
RevolucionSiempre
Radical
RevolucionSiempre

Hello. Saying hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. Saying hi.   Hello. Saying hi. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:40 am

Welcome, and enjoy your stay. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axcept green or die!
Radical
axcept green or die!

Hello. Saying hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. Saying hi.   Hello. Saying hi. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:45 am

welcummen tironkojei
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://karlmarxforum.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Hello. Saying hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. Saying hi.   Hello. Saying hi. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello. Saying hi.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epoch of the Marxist Youth :: The Vanguards' Discussion :: Member Introduction-
Jump to: