Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello Comrades.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom
Leftist

Hello Comrades. Empty
PostSubject: Hello Comrades.   Hello Comrades. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:57 pm

Hello, my name is Thomas Briggs, I am 15 and am from Norfolk, England.
I have had a strong interest and belief in Marx/Lenin communism for a while and am very interested in politics as a whole.

I pride my self in being a member of the young communist party of britain, since I joined earlier this year. I wish to run as a candidate for the communist party of Britain although my constituency currently has a strong conservative hold so it will probably be somewhere near or in the London area.

I have read the communist manifesto (original) and britains communist parties 3rd edition of it. From it I have been able to explain the hard to understand economic system to people who are against communism and are pro capatilism.

Lastly, I run a similar forum that is a spin of from a newgrounds thread called "newgrounds communist regime" the site can be found here - www.ngcr.info

Anything else you want to know about me just ask.

Kind regards -
Thomas Briggs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shabazz Freeman
Soviet Administrator
Shabazz Freeman

Hello Comrades. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Comrades.   Hello Comrades. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:58 pm

Welcome comrade!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://themarxistyouth.forumotion.com
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

Hello Comrades. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Comrades.   Hello Comrades. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:47 pm

hello! welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RevolucionSiempre
Radical
RevolucionSiempre

Hello Comrades. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Comrades.   Hello Comrades. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:00 pm

Welcome, newgrounder! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello Comrades. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Comrades.   Hello Comrades. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:57 pm

glad to see you here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Comrades. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Comrades.   Hello Comrades. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Comrades.
Page 1 of 1