Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Heroes and Villains of our time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Heroes and Villains of our time   Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:49 am

This topic is stolen from Semper from another site. We always talk about heros of the past but who do you think will be remembered as heroes and villains of our time?
Back to top Go down
axcept green or die!
Radical

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:03 pm

vilain: peupul who didnt beleve in global warming
hero: pepul who did

superhero: me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://karlmarxforum.darkbb.com
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:37 pm

bush will arguably be considered the great villain of the new century =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axcept green or die!
Radical

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:47 pm

i dont rely think pepul wil care about bush that much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://karlmarxforum.darkbb.com
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:12 pm

its a pretty uniform hate in the united states, not everyone is like us and just hates the bourgeois politicians as a group ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SicSemperTryannis
Radical

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:32 pm

A few heroes: Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, Al Gore (for his work with Global Warming), Nelson Mandela...

And a few villains: George W. Bush, Robert Mugabe, um... I'll think of a few more later. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meatspin.com
RevolucionSiempre
Radical

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:12 pm

Ahmanidejad, hero for standing up to U.S. aggression.

Last edited by RevolucionSiempre on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:42 am

lol, only for iran though XD i'm telling ya, the west will continue to hate him for a long long time

hmm what about anne coulter as a villain? ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Radical

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:03 am

dick cheney and hero Vlad putin for critizing the u.s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:17 pm

ahmadinejad a hero ? you have GOT to be kidding, eh? how the hell is he a hero? please please please look up the defination of HERO, will you? i guess anyone that hates america will be considered a hero, like the nazis. they hated america. but i wouldnt consider them heros. iran is an ISLAMIC republic., so basically the regime stresses on the importance of killing all infidels. thats WHY ahmadinejad sponsers terrorism. hes a bloody nutcase, who really wants to wipe israel off the map. in addition he denied the holocaust. HES AN IDIOT. cant believe you think highly of him. CANNOT BELIEVE IT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:18 pm

so basically a lot of people ahve a warped defination of what a hero is, it seems.

can someone tell me how castro was a hero as well? i'd really like to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:21 pm

O.o;; check out some history, the islamic empire of the ottomans was one of the most progressive regimes in the world when it came to religious tolerance....so being an islamic republic doesn't automatically make you all about killing infidels

actually, he doesn't outright deny the holocaust, he questions it, which isn't so bad, he just wants a renewal of proof and a definite number for how many was killed, so its not inflated anymore by historians....that may or may not be a good thing

he doesn't want to "wipe israel off the map", he wondered why israel was ON the map, why, if it was germany that killed so many jews, israel wasn't put in germany, why was land taken from arabs for something they didn't do?

he's not insane, he's just a normal guy, i think anyway.

and nazis = fascists = diametrically opposed to communism

i think we should support iran, but not the ayatollah, because religion is generally a corrupting influence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:34 pm

in the koran it says to kill all infels. i have seen evidence. the koran is a book that encourages terrorism. why would questioning it be a good thing? all these people died and you dont care.....oh i forget you hate jews. the jews were oringially in current arabic land before they were kicked out. i dont think he is a normal guy. i wouldnt trust that kind of map with nuclear energy. NEVER NEVER NEVER.
ironically you seem very fascist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KGB5097
Radical

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:36 pm

In the bible it says to stone disobedient children.

Religion is dumb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:47 pm

hey, calinis, thanks for insulting me, btw, my great-grandfather was jewish, my closest friends are jews, and i respect judaism as a religion/culture -_- you shouldn't leap to such conclusions

the jews basically went back to their "homeland" after thousands of years, bought the land out from under the palestinians, and blew any of them that questioned them away with their new guns purchased with american money - THAT sounds fascist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:51 pm

hey solpacvoicis, thanks for always insulting you me. lol your double standards are amusing. if you respect judanism sooooooooo much, why do you hate israel? i honestly think the palestiians should have all that land anyways.....i mean under communism EVERYONE SHARES ALL THE LAND, EH? btw any group of people that advocate terrorism do not deserve the land/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KGB5097
Radical

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:55 pm

My goodness, you think Israelis lived there before? Never.

Modern Israelis are NOT Israelites. They are European Jews, of an entirely different tribe than actual Jews. Who we call 'Jews' today are not even of the tribe of Judea. I believe they're of the tribe of Dan.. I'm no expert, but I can safely say that modern Israelis have NO claim over Palestine. Actual Israelites are black, actually.

I have a friend who has studied this in great length, I'll get him on here at some point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Studying Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:55 pm

calinis wrote:
in the koran it says to kill all infels. i have seen evidence. the koran is a book that encourages terrorism. why would questioning it be a good thing? all these people died and you dont care.....oh i forget you hate jews. the jews were oringially in current arabic land before they were kicked out. i dont think he is a normal guy. i wouldnt trust that kind of map with nuclear energy. NEVER NEVER NEVER.
ironically you seem very fascist.

Well, in Zionism you expand your land, and by doing that your going to kill, look at so-called Palestine. "koran" does not encourage terrorism, by saying that you pretty much say the bible does too, because they are all supposably from god. Anti-semitism is for Facists, and just because you disagree with Israel does not make you a Mini-Hitler.

No offense intended, but your acting very arrogant by that statement.

View user profile
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:56 pm

i hate israel. because its government is a piece of dog turd protruding from america's ass.

it is constantly butchering the palestinians, who are FORCED TO RESORT TO VIOLENCE in order to DEFEND themselves, because NO ONE sticks up and defends them - they'd have been eliminated by now if they hadn't!

you didn't even LISTEN to what i was going to suggest as a solution to the israeli-palestinian conflict. but thanks for jumping to conclusions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KGB5097
Radical

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:58 pm

Don't miss my above post... forgot something though.

The religious reasons they lay claim over Palestine are BS too, as god banished the Jews from Zion. For Israel to claim to be a Jewish state is, in fact, blasphemy.

lol @ theology
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Studying Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:02 pm

calinis wrote:
hey solpacvoicis, thanks for always insulting you me. lol your double standards are amusing. if you respect judanism sooooooooo much, why do you hate israel? i honestly think the palestiians should have all that land anyways.....i mean under communism EVERYONE SHARES ALL THE LAND, EH? btw any group of people that advocate terrorism do not deserve the land/

Oh i don't know, MAYBE BECAUSE THEY ARE KILLING PALESTINIANS?

Woops, sorry for the outburst, im calm now.

Put it in your shoes buddy, how would you feel if you lived in a area, than some Israelites came in, said it was theirs, and started killing you, firing missles into areas, and destroying everything you know. Oh, don't forget, they justify it by saying they were attacked first, when they weren't, they were attacked by terrorists, and not all Palestinians are terrorists, so that just proves the entire situation under genocidal Zionism.

And again, you say every person in Palestine adocate terrorism, you are misinformed buddy. That's generalization.

How bought i say that your racist because you don't like palestinians? Doesn't sound so right now does it? Even though it isn't true, neither is your anti semitism calling.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:39 pm

Lol have you ever read the bible? That is the most violent book i have ever read
Back to top Go down
Sin
Studying Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:59 am

I've read sections of it, the Qu'ran seemed worse. Let's just agree that a real loving God would not want us to do that sort of things to other humans, so how does it compute?

View user profile
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:02 am

...actually, its impossible to truly understand the qu'ran unless you learn arabic and read and understand thoroughly the arabic version - also remember what i said about it being a living text (at least, its supposed to be, they have an entire system for it o.o;; ) thought there are very violent parts in the book (at least the translation i've skimmed through) there are also peaceful ones with a nice lesson...(if i had the book i'd do some quotations, but its back in NJ)

and yeah, i agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes and Villains of our time   

Back to top Go down

Heroes and Villains of our time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1