Epoch of the Marxist Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you think of DPRK?

Go down 
+2
Rename
RevolucionSiempre
6 posters

?
Utopia
What do you think of DPRK? Vote_lcap13%What do you think of DPRK? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Good country
What do you think of DPRK? Vote_lcap13%What do you think of DPRK? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Decent
What do you think of DPRK? Vote_lcap20%What do you think of DPRK? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Poor country
What do you think of DPRK? Vote_lcap33%What do you think of DPRK? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
What do you think of DPRK? Vote_lcap20%What do you think of DPRK? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
RevolucionSiempre
Radical
RevolucionSiempre

What do you think of DPRK? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of DPRK?   What do you think of DPRK? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:15 am

Is it a Utopia, Good country, Decent, Poor country, or 1984?
Back to top Go down
RevolucionSiempre
Radical
RevolucionSiempre

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of DPRK?   What do you think of DPRK? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:37 pm

Anyone want to fundament their vote?
Back to top Go down
Rename
Radical
Rename

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of DPRK?   What do you think of DPRK? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:04 pm

I would say decent-poor, but a pure dictatorship also!
Back to top Go down
forward
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of DPRK?   What do you think of DPRK? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:36 am

I say 1984 dystopia because it is. anyone who says otherwise can move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (then tell us how good it is when you are sent to the gulags for critisizing the dear leader)!
Back to top Go down
Stos
Leftist

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of DPRK?   What do you think of DPRK? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:25 am

Exactly. What they really need is a Green Party.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of DPRK?   What do you think of DPRK? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:47 pm

.....woww....

just THINK for a second on their position, what they've had to put up with for FIFTY YEARS...

its perfectly justifiable for them to have the slight abnormalities that somehow make them like 1984....america has nuclear weapons aimed at them, ready to fire, 80% of the south korean army is posed to attack, they've suffered an endless rain of fire from the war that i'm sure is etched into the country's psyche (unlike the u.s., who can't remember a damned thing about the war - my dad said CHINA invaded first, WTF?!?!)

its as normal as a country can get with a dictator, which, mind you, many other country's have too, and THEY aren't called dystopias!

i'm not going to defend the atrocities they've committed, as i'm sure they have, nor their censoreship....but really, what do you expect from a country fighting a war for 50 years?

their leader, contrary to popular belief, is actually NOT insane, he HAS intelligence, and anything of state importance is BUILT UNDERGROUND. meaning.....................THEY DON'T HAVE NUCLEAR MISSILES!! its a power ploy that's been used over and over in order to ensure their own stability and survival - they WANT the u.s. to be there, just like bush WISHED he could be a dictator.

does anyone actually know anything about korea or are they just spitting back what they heard from CNN? (cause we all know how well they handle news! *rolls eyes*)
Back to top Go down
forward
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of DPRK?   What do you think of DPRK? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:37 pm

i think solpacvoicis is an idiot. anyone want to second this?

iadvice 4 the dumbass (AKA solpacvoicis)

if you love north korea so much, why dont you move there? then we dont have to deal with your shit and you can say whatever you want about the leader, eh? afterall its fredom surpasses that of the united states of america....i mean in the US you cant even say whatever you want....i mean the fact that you arent jailed for your particupation in a radical site is an OBVIOUS exception.

PS: solpacvoicis are you asian? you sure as hell sound like it

btw no sane person would actually believe what you think. so shut the hell up. i'd advice you to stop reading propoganda websites. the one i saw was really outrageous. sounds like the shit solpacvoicis would spit out. seriously dont defend them because of the cirumstances, dont say that the country is normal when children are brainwashed into thinking kim jong il is a great leader, when most of the country is poor as hell, when YOUR FAMILY (not just you!!) get sent to the gulags for you speaking out against the government, for you having AN OPINION!!!!

OH NOES I HATE THE AMERIcAN GovERNMENT!!!!!!!!!!! ANY COUNTRY THAT HATES IT AS WELL IS MY FRIENdZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ YEEAHHHHHHH WE MUST dEFEND AlL COUNTRIES THAT hATE AMERICCA!!!!!!!!!11111

just shut up.
Back to top Go down
Stos
Leftist

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of DPRK?   What do you think of DPRK? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:47 pm

Trolling is fun.
Anyways, yeah, I voted 'Poor country'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of DPRK?   What do you think of DPRK? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:35 pm

forward wrote:

if you love north korea so much, why dont you move there? then we dont have to deal with your shit and you can say whatever you want about the leader, eh? afterall its fredom surpasses that of the united states of america....i mean in the US you cant even say whatever you want....i mean the fact that you arent jailed for your particupation in a radical site is an OBVIOUS exception.

btw no sane person would actually believe what you think. so shut the hell up. i'd advice you to stop reading propoganda websites. the one i saw was really outrageous. sounds like the shit solpacvoicis would spit out. seriously dont defend them because of the cirumstances, dont say that the country is normal when children are brainwashed into thinking kim jong il is a great leader, when most of the country is poor as hell, when YOUR FAMILY (not just you!!) get sent to the gulags for you speaking out against the government, for you having AN OPINION!!!!

OH NOES I HATE THE AMERIcAN GovERNMENT!!!!!!!!!!! ANY COUNTRY THAT HATES IT AS WELL IS MY FRIENdZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ YEEAHHHHHHH WE MUST dEFEND AlL COUNTRIES THAT hATE AMERICCA!!!!!!!!!11111

just shut up.
I hope you are trolling.....with that said, everyone here is entitled to there opinion as long as it applies to the mow crij constitution. with that said you are also aloud ot have an opinion about this country HOWEVER if you continue to insult members you will be banned. do not do this again. Prove your points and argue like an adult.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of DPRK?   What do you think of DPRK? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:33 am

forward wrote:

just shut up.

read my post again you stupid motherfucker.

alright, so...not asian. wow. amazing.

i have never watched or seen north korean propaganda.

i never said i commended them or was defending their censoreship or dictatorship - or maybe you don't know what censoreship means? in that casei advise you to read a fucking book.

i have an opinion. an opinion that says i don't want my government blowing another country to fucking shit just because they are korean. the u.s. is VERY racist against EVERYONE, and it comes out rather strong every time we call their dictator a nut case, their people mind-controlled zombies, heartless demons, etc.

do you know what napalm is? its a rather interesting chemical that explodes and burns, something discovered at the end of WWII, and use in the korean and vietnam war. it caused a huge scandal in vietnam and was one of the causes of the anti-war movement. no one protested when we rained billions of tons of napalm on korean villages.

long story short - napalm peels your skin off, and is something you won't soon forget if it is ever used on you.

yet again, i ask you to read my post you stupid piece of shit, and plead you to not suck the cock of our (rather forgetful) media.
Back to top Go down
Stos
Leftist

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of DPRK?   What do you think of DPRK? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:58 am

I believe that he was simply trying to piss you off, rather than start an actual debate. Ignore him unless he actually tries to back up his points, rather than telling you that you're stupid. Wink
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of DPRK?   What do you think of DPRK? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:01 pm

most likely, and he succeeded, ignorant people tend to do that Smile
Back to top Go down
forward
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of DPRK?   What do you think of DPRK? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:08 pm

shut up, you piece of shit, they're not bombed cuz they're korean. koreans live in america and arent treated any different than other ethnicties. i dont care about what they have to put up with or 50 years, that gives no escuse for that idiot of a leader to impose absolute authority over everyone and to impose blind obodience to a leader. that is the opposite of anarchy so you're a hypocrite. he sends people to the gulags for them insulting him. you clearly dont know anything, so you have an opinion here in america eh? you have the right to express it eh? but in north korea you dont, for if you do, you face grave consequences. how can you say that a country that brainwashes its citizens and enforces strict meassures to all dissenents is anything less than a dystopia? stop buying into their shitty propoganda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of DPRK?   What do you think of DPRK? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:08 pm

ok thats a ban
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of DPRK?   What do you think of DPRK? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:15 pm

*repeatedly slams head into desk while shouting profanities at american media and public education*
Back to top Go down
Steel
Radical

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of DPRK?   What do you think of DPRK? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:26 pm

Poor country, in both senses

As far as the economy is concerned it went to shit in the 90’s (no more USSR, couple of years of drought followed by flooding).

MacArthur wanted to nuke them. Of the 22 largest cities, over 50% of 17 (may have been 18...) of them was destroyed, one entirely. According to Bruce Cumings the South Korean forces were responsible for the worst/greatest number of crimes.

As far as the DPRK being like 1984 goes I am unaware that they are anywhere near that efficient at ‘reality control’ and the like or that they have the capacity to spy on something like 23 million people simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of DPRK?   What do you think of DPRK? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of DPRK?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epoch of the Marxist Youth :: Critical Marxist Thinking :: Red Square-
Jump to: