Epoch of the Marxist Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a bunny beats up a pig...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

a bunny beats up a pig... Empty
PostSubject: a bunny beats up a pig...   a bunny beats up a pig... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:39 am

Back to top Go down
Anarchist.Dagger
Soviet Administrator
Anarchist.Dagger

PostSubject: Re: a bunny beats up a pig...   a bunny beats up a pig... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:22 pm

What the hell was that? If there was any sound, i didn't hear it, but i laughed when the rabit made his back-side look like a dog... for some reason, heh.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: a bunny beats up a pig...   a bunny beats up a pig... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:45 pm

its like the evil version of hello kitty...a lesser known character from china...

mashimaro (marshmellow ^_^;Wink is a fat white bunny who smokes pot, has a gf that he cheats on, and nails himself to crosses =D

my friend used to love watching mashimaro all the time when she was little lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a bunny beats up a pig...   a bunny beats up a pig... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:25 pm

mashimaro is korean......i have a friend in the korean club at UF and he talks about it all the time
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Soviet Administrator

PostSubject: Re: a bunny beats up a pig...   a bunny beats up a pig... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:57 pm

oh my mistake, i just assumed because my chinese friend watched it all the time that it was chinese ^_^;;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a bunny beats up a pig...   a bunny beats up a pig... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a bunny beats up a pig...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epoch of the Marxist Youth :: The Vanguards' Discussion :: Spam Quarantine-
Jump to: