Epoch of the Marxist Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I figured it out!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shabazz Freeman
Soviet Administrator
Shabazz Freeman

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:41 am

Card is RELT (axcept green or die)!

i researched all of the IPs of both accounts and realized that they all are in close proximity of each other.
The Metro Chicago area.

If you compare all of the IPs Card uses vs. axcept green or die's accounts you can see that they are coming from the same area.
He has a suspicious email-it's just komputer5555@yahoo.com

not only that, card's contradictions and statements are like that of relt's humor.
relt has tried pretending to be another user on WR and got away with it.

Relt has revealed to me that he can still see topics on our site, which suggests he's using a proxy when i have made sure all of his known proxies are destroyed and his IPs banned

Today Relt spammed the site with 3 accounts and card made a comment about the poor quality of the site because of those 3 accounts and how they should be banned

The Card seems to repeat arguments and stances that strike a cord with us and uses them in posts repeatedly after he has stated it in the thread.

His typos are similar to relt's general purposeful misspelling style that i assume has become habitual for him.

He's tried this quote on WR to defend his alts before just to rub it in their face
"That is silly, to ban me because you kinda maybe think I was another user....
There is no justification; I never did anything offense."

look at his first 3 posts, all caps, terrible grammar and misspellings. JUST like relt.

If this is not sufficient evidence in you opinion please open a poll on it but I am going to thoroughly ban him now
Back to top Go down
https://themarxistyouth.forumotion.com
miacrosin
Mcarthy's spawn

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:13 pm

Card was using a proxy sever because you banned his original IP, which is ridiculous. Have you ever considered more than one person may share the same IP address, perhaps, because they have a shared network?
Simply wanting to restore morality is the antithesis of relt's immorality.He makes comments about how he hates morality and religion. Absurd to compare them, and I fail to see similarties in typing style. For one, relt makes constant spelling errors. The caps writing at the start is hardly comparable with Relt who never spoke in caps.

No, this is not sufficent evidence. You find a few similarities between them and use it to base it on, because you dislike both. Where's the poll? where's the democracy?
Back to top Go down
bolshevik
Soviet Administrator
bolshevik

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:24 pm

you are relt miacrosin.
Back to top Go down
miacrosin
Mcarthy's spawn

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:25 pm

No I'm not.
Back to top Go down
bolshevik
Soviet Administrator
bolshevik

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:28 pm

then why did you create an account the same day card was banned and if you have just created an account how could you have known about both relt and cards posting style?
Back to top Go down
miacrosin
Mcarthy's spawn

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:39 pm

Dont compare me to him. He hates morality, whilst I am the epitome of morality.

His arguements are flawed, too.

So, no, I am not him.
Back to top Go down
bolshevik
Soviet Administrator
bolshevik

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:47 pm

tell me, how do you know how his posting style and his views?
i believe morality doesnt exist, how do you feel about me?
Back to top Go down
miacrosin
Mcarthy's spawn

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:50 pm

Because I saw his posts earlier, on here, and WR.

If you think morality doesnt exist, what should society be based on? So murderers are not immoral, and killing is alright because there is no moral code? That is utterly disgusting.
Back to top Go down
bolshevik
Soviet Administrator
bolshevik

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:54 pm

Quote :
THINK IS GOOD IN THEORY BECAUSS IT GET RID OF SCUM AND MAKE SOCIETY GOOD FOR EVERYONE. IT SHOULD BE FOR CAPITAL OFFENSES. I AGREE WITH THE OP THAT IT IS A WASTE TO SPEND ENERGY ON THOSE WHO WILL NOT CHANGE AND WE CAN ALLOCATE RESOURCES TO IMPROVE SOCIETY BETTER. WE SEE NO POINT IN HELPING CRIMINALS AND ME MUST ENFORCE THE PUNISHMENT THAT DETERS THEM. IF IT DOES NOT DETER THEM, AT LEAST WE DO NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM AS WE CANEXECUTE THEM. HOWEVER, THE METHOD THAT THE US HAS CURRENTLY IS NOT EFFE CTIVE AND AMERICANS PAY MUCH TO EXECUTE THE CRIMINALS. THAT SHOULD BE SEVERELY IMPROVED SO THAT PEOPLE WILL PAY LESS TAXES, ESPECIALLY NOT TO PAY FOR THOSE THAT HAVE DONE WRONG. WHY SHOULD THOSE AGAINST SOCIETY GETS SOCIETY'S HELP? SOMETIMES PEOPLE ARE WRONGLY CONVICTED AND THAT IS WHAT I AM AGAINST, KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE. I FULLY SUPPORT THE THEORETICAL COMPONENTS THOUGH. BUT WE CAN MAKE SURE PEOPLE HAVE A FAIR TRIAL TOO AND HAVE NO BIASES BEFORE. WE MUST PROVE THE GUILT BEYOND A RESONABLE DOUBT AND MOSTLY IS ACCURATE.
that sounds a bit like you
Quote :
Of course those in power do not dictate what is right and wrong. Morality is rather universal. It it fixed. If you have morals that are different, then you are likely immoral by society's standards whichare right. What I see, is that you think murder and such is okay? That is immoral. I hope others agree.
that sounds a lot like you to.
your fucking banned dude.
who were you on wr?
Back to top Go down
miacrosin
Mcarthy's spawn

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:02 pm

I'm not telling you who I am.

As you're a Soviet Administrator, do not purge me with your stalinist ways, please I beg of you, I have done nothing wrong. All I have done is bring this matter to everyone's attention that banning IP addresses or subnets ARE not good.
Back to top Go down
bolshevik
Soviet Administrator
bolshevik

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:34 pm

who were you on wr?
tell me.
nice try dbag im a left communist.
i have notified shabazz your time is limited.
Back to top Go down
miacrosin
Mcarthy's spawn

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:20 pm

You're going to ban me for what? Is this some sort of thing that advocates for democracy understand not?

I think I will be a valid addition to the community because I actively engage in discussion, and this is a great forum (save for the stalinist ideals, ironically for a site whose elader says much highly about Trotsky, yes)

So, if you ban my IP address, I will come back. In addition to many CGI proxies that I have been using lately, there are also the option of open proxies, and if I go away for awhile, frequently shifting between my location here to away to the US and France.

In addition, banning subnets would destroy a huge geographical area access to your site.

The best option, at this point, is to encourage healthy debate and discussion of Marxism, as I very much enjoy this site, and would feel it unfair for me to loose access to, along with others.
Back to top Go down
bolshevik
Soviet Administrator
bolshevik

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:26 pm

we did ban your ip and you did comeback.

what are you exactly?
Back to top Go down
miacrosin
Mcarthy's spawn

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:28 pm

This is calinis.

Dont ban me again, because I will come back regardless. But aside, I promise never to spam again, and I not offend others. I will follow the rules, I promise. Dont you need opposition, or do you restrict members to being communist?
Back to top Go down
bolshevik
Soviet Administrator
bolshevik

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:31 pm

you made another acount.
your gone dude.
Back to top Go down
miacrosin
Mcarthy's spawn

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:33 pm

I only made it because I was banned at first. Relt made like 60 million accounts and just recently got banned...wth???
Back to top Go down
bolshevik
Soviet Administrator
bolshevik

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:35 pm

solpac is pming you with a negoation offer.
Back to top Go down
Shabazz Freeman
Soviet Administrator
Shabazz Freeman

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:37 pm

checked the Ip, It's you asshole
Back to top Go down
https://themarxistyouth.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

I figured it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I figured it out!   I figured it out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I figured it out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epoch of the Marxist Youth :: The Vanguards' Discussion :: Workers' State Trials-
Jump to: