Epoch of the Marxist Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mighty Mighty Bosstone!
Radical
Mighty Mighty Bosstone!

Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement Empty
PostSubject: Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement   Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:44 am

I'm Mighty Mighty Bosstone, the party moderator and leader of the Maoist Party usergroup here on Epoch of the Marxist Youth Forums. The first order of business for me as the Party leader is to teach a crash course in the theory of Maoism, known formally in the theory's home country of China as Mao Zedong Thought. There the names of each part I am going to include in the educational series, to give you a general idea of what topics will be covered. These are;
1. Introduction
2. Basic Misconceptions and Stereotypes of Mao Zedong Thought
3. Theoretical ABC's
4. Practical ABC's
5. Maoism in relation to other forms of Marxism
6. Overview and Conclusion

The method in which I will teach this series is I will post each part and allow 2 days of time in which discussion on this part is my focus. What this means is I will focus on answering any questions and discussing the topic for 2 days, then the next part will be posted and I will focus on that, so discussion on the previous topics would grow scarce. Once the series is over I will continue discussion on all parts for as long as needed and will never close the threads, and may possibly update and change the content of the crash course. Understand that it is 6 in-depth theoretical topics so it's all a lot of work for me but I'm prepared to be devoted to the part, so if it takes me a while to answer a question just sit tight!

Why can't I do it like our Trotskyist leader, Shabazz Freeman? Picking a day and teaching the class interactively in one shot? My time in which a computer is available is not steady (meaning I can post a lot in 3 days but then not have a sizeable amount of time for posting for 4, then post steadily for 5 days and be absent for 2. I'm a busy person but I will devote as much time as I can stand here.) My other difference with the Trotskyist class is he is not going to simply write out a class then answer questions, his is more interactive and the points covered a little more flexible (with a suggested list instead of a list of projected topics)While the method Shabazz is using is fastest and most efficient, it doesn't fit my schedule. Sorry. I do, however, guarantee and educational and interesting experience as you learn basic Maoist theory as well as some intermediate concepts (comparisons with other Marxist ideological persuasions, disproving of several common arguments against Mao Zedong Thought)

Part 1, the Introduction is in the works and I will have it finished tonight. My question is, when would everyone like me to publish it and begin the discussion days? I understand publishing tommorow and debating the 24th and 25th is a little short notice, so let's talk it over.
Back to top Go down
Mighty Mighty Bosstone!
Radical
Mighty Mighty Bosstone!

PostSubject: Re: Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement   Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:58 am

Let me add that I cannot be available on Wednesdays, by the way... as I just noticed that Wednesday is tommorow Very Happy

edit;

Some wednesdays, especially later in the day, I can be available. Such as today. It's contextual to my personal circumstances.

Last edited by Mighty Mighty Bosstone! on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Studying Revolutionary
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement   Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:28 pm

lol ,I have lolling? yes

mao killed somwere beeetwwwweeeeeeeeen ummmmmmmmmmmm 50,000,000- XXX,XXX,XXX many pepole not to mention he wasn
't even communist just the biggest oppritunist in the entier fucking world!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mighty Mighty Bosstone!
Radical
Mighty Mighty Bosstone!

PostSubject: Re: Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement   Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:58 pm

I'll make two points that I hope move through your seemingly thick skull with relative ease;

1. I will not defend the action of Mao, as the practical execution of his theory was flawed and he and his country, unfortunately, paid the cost.

2. Credibly source your ridiculous numbers or don't you dare post them in my study group.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Studying Revolutionary
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement   Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:00 pm

Mighty Mighty Bosstone! wrote:
I'll make two points that I hope move through your seemingly thick skull with relative ease;

1. I will not defend the action of Mao, as the practical execution of his theory was flawed and he and his country, unfortunately, paid the cost.

2. Credibly source your ridiculous numbers or don't you dare post them in my study group.
stop trolling

I what way was that trolling??????????

Last edited by mattabesta on Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mighty Mighty Bosstone!
Radical
Mighty Mighty Bosstone!

PostSubject: Re: Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement   Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:05 pm

I said credibly source it. Make a specific reference to where this info is sufficiently backed. Not such a vague indication as "It's from the book mao I've been reading".

If there isn't a credible source citation the claim is totally backless and your statement doesn't have to be at all taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Studying Revolutionary
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement   Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:10 pm

stop trolling
-shabazz

I am not

Last edited by mattabesta on Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mighty Mighty Bosstone!
Radical
Mighty Mighty Bosstone!

PostSubject: Re: Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement   Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:15 pm

Then I suppose your baseless claims would be quite pointless to continue, would they not?
Back to top Go down
card
Radical

PostSubject: Re: Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement   Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:47 am

You seriously think highly of such a man? You accuse American schools to being biased, but surely not some of what you say of a man who killed millions? I think many have warped views, like those who justify Stalin's actions, of course you would too, yes?

The most amount of people killed are by mostly communist leaders at the TOP, including Mao.
Back to top Go down
bolshevik
Soviet Administrator
bolshevik

PostSubject: Re: Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement   Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:14 am

hey everyone is entitled to there opinons so card stop critizing or i will ban you.
mighty, i look forward to the class comrade.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Studying Revolutionary
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement   Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:48 am

Mighty Mighty Bosstone! wrote:
Then I suppose your baseless claims would be quite pointless to continue, would they not?

ding-ding we have a winner!
Back to top Go down
Mighty Mighty Bosstone!
Radical
Mighty Mighty Bosstone!

PostSubject: Re: Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement   Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:17 pm

I thought you were going to stop posting in this thread, then.

Introduction almost finished, by the way. Still waiting for the date we want this to start.
Back to top Go down
card
Radical

PostSubject: Re: Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement   Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:09 am

How about friday July 25th? I'd love to hear a propoganda filled lecture.

I'm avaliable anytime past 6:30pm.

Please, please, teach me much, kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement   Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maoist Party Class - Mission Statement
Page 1 of 1