Epoch of the Marxist Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A question...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
card
Radical

A question... Empty
PostSubject: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:38 am

Hello everyone,

I applied for Students political group, but I got stuck in Reactionaries.

You do not know my positions on political issues, except on abortion and the death penalty, but that hardly makes me a Reactionarie.

I am just curious. Please, many thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shabazz Freeman
Soviet Administrator
Shabazz Freeman

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:41 am

i'd argue otherwise

but w/e

student it is
Back to top Go down
https://themarxistyouth.forumotion.com

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:41 am

your ideals are incredibly reactionary. you cant be a marxist and believe in oppression so how could you ever be a student?
Back to top Go down
card
Radical

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:50 am

Ruadhan,

I do not believe in oppression. Morality should be the basis of any social structure. One that denies that is no more better than that of fasicst state.

Shabazz,

Thank you kindly. I may appear to be Reactionarie, but I am not.
Back to top Go down

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:57 am

Morals are also an oppressive force abused by those in higher positions. Believing that society needs morals is reactionary.
Back to top Go down
Shabazz Freeman
Soviet Administrator
Shabazz Freeman

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:58 am

you don't understand oppression then.

Because the outlawing of abortion EXPLICITLY hurts women and NO ONE else.
Back to top Go down
card
Radical

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:03 am

Ruadhan,

So you say society needs not morals? So what goes in your ideal society? Is murder okay? If so, why?

Shabazz,

Women are very free in many regards. If people do things unacceptable, there will be consequences. This is same for men. This is hardly oppression.
Back to top Go down
Shabazz Freeman
Soviet Administrator
Shabazz Freeman

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:06 am

lol

why are you here?

seriously?
Back to top Go down
card
Radical

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:08 am

What do you mean? I am a studying Revolutionarie, that is why I am here.
Back to top Go down
Shabazz Freeman
Soviet Administrator
Shabazz Freeman

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:16 am

LOL

you're a revolutionary yet you think there is no oppression today?
Back to top Go down
RevolucionSiempre
Radical
RevolucionSiempre

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:26 am

Not to side with card, but I believe in morals.
Back to top Go down

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:51 am

So you believe that those in power should dictate what is right and wrong? I have personal ethics but i do not follow a pre-set moral code that was made by others to oppress others.
Back to top Go down
card
Radical

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:38 pm

Shabazz,

Okay, I never say there isn't oppression today. When did I say that?

Ruadhan,

Of course those in power do not dictate what is right and wrong. Morality is rather universal. It it fixed. If you have morals that are different, then you are likely immoral by society's standards whichare right. What I see, is that you think murder and such is okay? That is immoral. I hope others agree.
Back to top Go down
Shabazz Freeman
Soviet Administrator
Shabazz Freeman

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:04 pm

so society's standards are right.

dude...you are at the wrong forum
Back to top Go down

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:10 pm

card wrote:
Shabazz,

Ruadhan,

Of course those in power do not dictate what is right and wrong. Morality is rather universal. It it fixed. If you have morals that are different, then you are likely immoral by society's standards whichare right. What I see, is that you think murder and such is okay? That is immoral. I hope others agree.

wait what? you just said the death penalty is good but now you are saying murder is wrong? and no i dont think murder is ok. But i have sex and im not going to get married...ever and that is immoral according to society.

What exactly is your political stance?
Back to top Go down
bolshevik
Soviet Administrator
bolshevik

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:32 pm

this kid is getting out of hand, possibly related to calinis?
hmm what is his political stance...
Back to top Go down
card
Radical

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:42 pm

I am a studying Revolutionarie, as I have said previous.

Having sex before marriage is not good at all, Ruadhan. It should be an element of love, not casual for pleassure. That is much what I dislike about today's society, the abolishment of morality in a more secular- based society.

As this is the question on this thread, I am wondering why I am still not in Student's group when Shabazz says he will put me there.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Radical

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:36 pm

card wrote:

Having sex before marriage is not good at all, Ruadhan. It should be an element of love, not casual for pleassure. That is much what I dislike about today's society, the abolishment of morality in a more secular- based society.

As this is the question on this thread, I am wondering why I am still not in Student's group when Shabazz says he will put me there.

I'd love to argue on that thing but this is not the right place...
Back to top Go down
http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:26 pm

card wrote:

ok but what kind of revolutionary are you...there are right wing revolutionaries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question...
Page 1 of 1