Epoch of the Marxist Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

regarding drug users and the death penalty

Go down 
+2
solpacvoicis
calinis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anarchist.Dagger
Soviet Administrator
Anarchist.Dagger

regarding drug users and the death penalty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: regarding drug users and the death penalty   regarding drug users and the death penalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:10 pm

solpacvoicis wrote:
well, i don't agree with it, i don't think the death penalty really solves the problem - you have to attack the roots, which are in - you guessed it...- lack of education and too much poverty!

through the redistribution of wealth and thorough education as well as a lesson on drugs (NOT just scare tactics) you can drive more people away from drugs. those that wish, though, may partake, so long as they understand that if they cease working to take drugs, they will be sent to a rehabilitation center.

something along those lines anyway =P

Hell ya. I don't really know about that if you stop workin stuff, but if people wanna do drugs, why shouldn't they be able too? When (if ever) people are truly free, there would be no reason for drug users to be a burden on society since they could support themselves and have their drugs. Rehabilitation should be available but not forced.

Quote :
not really drugs kill people

So tobacco and alcohol should be made illegal you think?

Quote :
and people who take them obviously dont understand the significane of a human life

Who the fuck are you to be the one that determines the value of life?

Quote :
most are really stupid

I don't wanna sound conceited or anything, but i'd wager that all of the drug users on this site are smarter than you... so what's that say about you?

Quote :
i absolutely hate them there is no way in hell i want to pay for those scum in jail or worse rebahbilitation

That's okay, we don't care for you much either. And regarding jail and such: You can't have your cake and eat it too. If they don't have any material wealth, their going to find ways to escape the harshness of reality. Drugs are the easiest way to do that. So until you capitalists fix the mess you made, you're gonna pay for jail, and rehabilitation, and the recitivism every time after. Unless of course you do kill us all, in which case you're the biggest hypocrite i've ever spoken to, and i'm not exaggerating.

Quote :
there are no safe ways to take drugs and schools shouldnt encourage drug use its like giving stupid 11 and 12 year girls condems wth man

Why would they encourage it? That's foolish. And schools shouldn't be a place where children go to be programmed. You shouldn't encourage it or discourage it because they are human beings and can make up their own minds on the matter. The school should merely represent the scientific facts about the drugs.

And if you were a little more informed you would know that giving kids condems helped lower teenage pregnancies, like sol said. If you oppose it so excitedly then they'll be more inclined to try it. So it would be better if schools said "Okay, if you insist on taking E, at least take these plastic spoons so someone can stop you from choking on your toungue when you have a seizure."

Quote :
no benefit in having them (recreational use anyways)

Actually you get the benefit of docile workers instead of revolutionary ones. If they can get their hands on some weed, they'll be appeased and not as worried about their shitty job and social life, and not being able to pay the bills on time. So you should be for it, because it makes people submit.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: regarding drug users and the death penalty   regarding drug users and the death penalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:24 pm

yes alcohol should be made illegal and tobacco too because it indirectly causes harm to others (the former being throu recklessness and abuse, the later being second-hand smoke)
i consider all human life to be valuable unless they prove otherwise by doing stupid things like taking drugs. then they should die. i hardly consider myself less intelligent that a drug user. i know that i am may not be that intelligent but i can gurantee that i'm more intelligent than drug users. in addition to their obvious lack of intelligence, they lack morality. i hope you can agree with me that killing an innocent person is immoral, but of course anyone who uses drugs thinks otherwise. i wonder why people in industrialized countries are so weak if they have to escape the harness of reality? i notice that a lot of stupid children in america and other developed countries use drugs to deal with their problems because they obviously cant handle the harshness of having oppertunies avaliable. despite their lives being incredibly better than children in africa, children in africa have an positive outlook in countries devasted by poverty and other issues than those living in developed countries who need their fix to deal with their so "horrible" lives.
THEIR ARE NO POSITIVE FACTS ABOUT DRUGS THEY CAUSE HARM TO MANY AND DESTROY FAMILIES schools should be teaching math and english, etc NOT THE EBST WAYS TO TAKE DRUGS, they shouldnt even be talking about drugs. children can learn from their parents.
actually taking drugs decrease potential brain power and is a negative. if people perform horribly in their job they get fired. simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Anarchist.Dagger
Soviet Administrator
Anarchist.Dagger

PostSubject: Re: regarding drug users and the death penalty   regarding drug users and the death penalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:37 pm

calinis wrote:
i consider all human life to be valuable unless they prove otherwise by doing stupid things like taking drugs.

How does that prove that their life means nothing? I don't understand how you get to the conclusion that, because you use drugs, your life has no meaning.

Quote :
then they should die. i hardly consider myself less intelligent that a drug user. i know that i am may not be that intelligent but i can gurantee that i'm more intelligent than drug users. in addition to their obvious lack of intelligence, they lack morality. i hope you can agree with me that killing an innocent person is immoral, but of course anyone who uses drugs thinks otherwise.

God help you. Actually, the drug users i hang with are very smart, and also much more aware of the reality of things than your typical, straight edge, suburban drones (even most of them have used drugs at some point, i'm sure. Hell, i know this community over here where all these rich folks move to get weed readily, cos their all closet smokers.). I can actually talk to them about politics and my point of view, cos they're down to earth and open-minded.

Quote :
i wonder why people in industrialized countries are so weak if they have to escape the harness of reality? i notice that a lot of stupid children in america and other developed countries use drugs to deal with their problems because they obviously cant handle the harshness of having oppertunies avaliable.

Not everyone has it easy in this country. There're still huge problems that can't be fixed within the confines of the current system. And drugs help people cope, and they help people survive when they're sold (drug dealing is one of the few ways to survive in ghettoes). So even if you wanted them gone, it's not gonna happen because drugs are still of material necessity.

Quote :
despite their lives being incredibly better than children in africa, children in africa have an positive outlook in countries devasted by poverty and other issues than those living in developed countries who need their fix to deal with their so "horrible" lives.

Well, i can't say i know this for sure (but neither can you), but i would assume it is because of the segregation in African countries. If there are wealthy parts of certain countries, they are not directly next to the impoverished areas, whereas people who grow up in the hoods of america can constantly see people living better than them for no reason but they were born in a different place to different people. So i could see why they would use drugs if they find themselves constantly comparing their shitty lives to some rich, white man on the tv.

Quote :
THEIR ARE NO POSITIVE FACTS ABOUT DRUGS THEY CAUSE HARM TO MANY AND DESTROY FAMILIES schools should be teaching math and english, etc NOT THE EBST WAYS TO TAKE DRUGS, they shouldnt even be talking about drugs. children can learn from their parents. actually taking drugs decrease potential brain power and is a negative.

Who suggested teaching kids how to take drugs? That's gotta be one of the most idiotic things you've said yet. Let's just settle this; no one is teaching kids how to take drugs, and no one wants to. But yes, they should talk about drugs. Or else they could learn from dumbass kids who don't know shit... kinda like y -- nevermind. Schools need to teach students the facts about drugs so they get the right idea. But if you try and say 'don't do it', it's gonna make a lot of em wanna do it.

Who gives a shit if it decreases your mental capacities. Even if it is significant enough to make a difference (it hasn't for me yet), it's not your decision to make. Even drug users are able to make their own decisions. Anti-drug people shouldn't be able to stop users from using just because they have a majority or a seat in the government.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Mcarthy's spawn

PostSubject: Re: regarding drug users and the death penalty   regarding drug users and the death penalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:50 am

lol people who waste their lives taking drugs are indeed a waste of life so yes they are worthy of nothing. they simply are too weak to handle anything. they are pathetic pieces of shit to the same degree that i consider murderers unworthy of life. ANYONE LIVING IN THE USA HAS IT BETTER THAN THOSE LIVING IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES.

lets examine some stupid american drug user's mentality eh?

omg my life sucks so much, when i am thirsty i dont drink contaminated water, how unfortunate that there is no civil war or genocide prevalent here or where corruption is evident among government and where those who speak out against it disappear and are never heard from again, oh how dreadful that there are facilities that are able to combat poverty and how dreadful that there are jobs avaliable and how horrible that are community colleges that provide education to those unable to entend universities, i mean its hella cheap and you dont even need good grades and it sucks that you can get a decent living from there. so anyways because my oh so horrible western life sucks so much with all these facilities avaliable and a government in which so many from foreign countries engulfed by the injustice of dictatorships and pseudo-democraries think highly of and wish that they can seek refuge in america, but there are few refuges who even make it in america and many are killed in the process. oh how horrible that i have access to education whereas many children in african countries espeically would cut up their arm just to have the education that american children take for granted every day which is free for everyone. but anyways as i was saying (damn my brain cells are quickly being wiped out from all of these drugs i've been taking so sorry for my fragments) yeah so to escape this horrible life which, might i add, is like sooooooooooo much worse than like every other country, i take drugs. yeah it also makes me cool too, but hell i'm not weak or anything, nor am i evading responsibilties, i just need to get my next fix at whatever cost neccessary, iand when i'm high i provoke violence. people are scared of me, sometimes i wake up wondering what i did. nah i'm not addicated. also sometimes i would drive my car around town (which many people in the poorest parts of africa dont have access to) mostly high and i'd kill a young man who was about to pick up his daughter from preschool, and then i would get arrested, i'd get mad at my lawyer who was trying to get me off for 6 years manslaughter. ridiculous? 6 years for killing a man? 6 years for ending a life? i then would need to get off earlier, who cares about who i killed? all i care about are my drugs, i feel nothing for those effected by my stupidity. and then i would be mad at how there is even a justice system here! i mean in many countries there is no trial, there is no plea bargaining, justice is served when the criminals are executed via firing squad. but hell having no justice system at all would be better, having no government would be better. at least this way drugs would be legalized and i could kill a man while under the influence and not have to go to jail. because to me, human life is insignificant. i remember that time in high school where i wanted to be cool so i hung out with all those cool kids experimenting with e and all he cool drugs. ever since then i needed my fix, i abadoned my dream where i wanted to rid injustice where i actually cared about humanity where i actually cared about remedies to ongoing global issues and human suffering widespread....but i'm okay now. i just need my drugs. i'm not a wasted life. i just need my drugs....i'm okay....
Back to top Go down
Tyrongkojy
Radical
Tyrongkojy

PostSubject: Re: regarding drug users and the death penalty   regarding drug users and the death penalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:33 am

People, I hate to say it, but it sounds like Calinis has some sort of... personal issue with drug users. I really think everyone should lay off him. I'm not ON his side, I'm actually against it, but, yeah. Just think about it, guys. It's obviously something sensitive, something he feels strongly about. Usually you don't get this way, this against something, without a reason....

Last edited by Tyrongkojy on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: regarding drug users and the death penalty   regarding drug users and the death penalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:16 pm

calinis wrote:
lol people who waste their lives taking drugs are indeed a waste of life so yes they are worthy of nothing. they simply are too weak to handle anything. they are pathetic pieces of shit to the same degree that i consider murderers unworthy of life. ANYONE LIVING IN THE USA HAS IT BETTER THAN THOSE LIVING IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES.

lets examine some stupid american drug user's mentality eh?

omg my life sucks so much, when i am thirsty i dont drink contaminated water, how unfortunate that there is no civil war or genocide prevalent here or where corruption is evident among government and where those who speak out against it disappear and are never heard from again, oh how dreadful that there are facilities that are able to combat poverty and how dreadful that there are jobs avaliable and how horrible that are community colleges that provide education to those unable to entend universities, i mean its hella cheap and you dont even need good grades and it sucks that you can get a decent living from there. so anyways because my oh so horrible western life sucks so much with all these facilities avaliable and a government in which so many from foreign countries engulfed by the injustice of dictatorships and pseudo-democraries think highly of and wish that they can seek refuge in america, but there are few refuges who even make it in america and many are killed in the process. oh how horrible that i have access to education whereas many children in african countries espeically would cut up their arm just to have the education that american children take for granted every day which is free for everyone. but anyways as i was saying (damn my brain cells are quickly being wiped out from all of these drugs i've been taking so sorry for my fragments) yeah so to escape this horrible life which, might i add, is like sooooooooooo much worse than like every other country, i take drugs. yeah it also makes me cool too, but hell i'm not weak or anything, nor am i evading responsibilties, i just need to get my next fix at whatever cost neccessary, iand when i'm high i provoke violence. people are scared of me, sometimes i wake up wondering what i did. nah i'm not addicated. also sometimes i would drive my car around town (which many people in the poorest parts of africa dont have access to) mostly high and i'd kill a young man who was about to pick up his daughter from preschool, and then i would get arrested, i'd get mad at my lawyer who was trying to get me off for 6 years manslaughter. ridiculous? 6 years for killing a man? 6 years for ending a life? i then would need to get off earlier, who cares about who i killed? all i care about are my drugs, i feel nothing for those effected by my stupidity. and then i would be mad at how there is even a justice system here! i mean in many countries there is no trial, there is no plea bargaining, justice is served when the criminals are executed via firing squad. but hell having no justice system at all would be better, having no government would be better. at least this way drugs would be legalized and i could kill a man while under the influence and not have to go to jail. because to me, human life is insignificant. i remember that time in high school where i wanted to be cool so i hung out with all those cool kids experimenting with e and all he cool drugs. ever since then i needed my fix, i abadoned my dream where i wanted to rid injustice where i actually cared about humanity where i actually cared about remedies to ongoing global issues and human suffering widespread....but i'm okay now. i just need my drugs. i'm not a wasted life. i just need my drugs....i'm okay....

this is actualy the next truth commercial
Back to top Go down
bolshevik
Soviet Administrator
bolshevik

PostSubject: Re: regarding drug users and the death penalty   regarding drug users and the death penalty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:50 pm

genetic predispostion.
would you kill someone for having lupus?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: regarding drug users and the death penalty   regarding drug users and the death penalty - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

regarding drug users and the death penalty
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2