Epoch of the Marxist Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epoch of the Marxist Youth

For aspiring and studying marxist youth to come together and discuss the true way forward

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

first time i heard of this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

first time i heard of this Empty
PostSubject: first time i heard of this   first time i heard of this Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:58 pm

Back to top Go down
RevolucionSiempre
Radical
RevolucionSiempre

PostSubject: Re: first time i heard of this   first time i heard of this Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:30 pm

The SOA is a terrible place. We should nuke it (well not nuke it, but blow it up anyway).
Back to top Go down
Sin
Studying Revolutionary
Sin

PostSubject: Re: first time i heard of this   first time i heard of this Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:47 pm

So, they trained solidiers to go back and kill their own people? That's the impression i got from scanning the website Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first time i heard of this   first time i heard of this Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:56 pm

Yes thats what they do basicly
Back to top Go down
Sin
Studying Revolutionary
Sin

PostSubject: Re: first time i heard of this   first time i heard of this Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:28 pm

What the hell? Why? What is the purpose of this? Dang, now im interested, time to go back to that site and study it more Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first time i heard of this   first time i heard of this Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:29 pm

To quell revolutions i believe. You know how south america is with revolutions. And you know how usa is with loosing capital
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first time i heard of this   first time i heard of this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first time i heard of this
Page 1 of 1